Sesderma Azelac RU Depigmenting Gel Cream is a gel cream that intends to reduce and prevent dark spots.
Sesderma Azelac RU Depigmenting Gel Cream is a hyperpigmentation treatment that heals conditions such as melasma, age resulting dark spots, freckles, hormonal spots or hyperpigmentation caused by sun exposure. This product is an absolute bestseller thanks to its great results.
- Helps to fade dark spots;
- Fights aging;
- It suits all skin types;
- It is not recommended during pregnancy;
- It does not contain parabens.
HOW TO USE
Apply a few drops on the skin previously cleaned, with a gentle massage until completely absorbed, before the usual cream in the morning and evening.
- Azelaic and Tranexamic Acids with Liquorice Extract and 4-Butylresorcinol helps to directly inhibit melanogenesis and control the melanin transfer to the keratinocytes;
- Lignin Peroxidase helps to degrade the existing melanin in order to fade already existing spots;
- Undecinoil Phenylalanine prevents the hormone alpha-MSH from binding to its receptor and inducing the melanin synthesis;
- Ascorbyl Glucoside and Retinol have an anti-aging action to protect and renew the skin.
AZELAIC ACID, 4-BUTYLRESORCINOL, ASCORBYL GLYCOSIDE, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCYRRETINIC ACID, RETINOL, UNDECILENOYL PHENYLALANINE, TRANEXÂMIC ACID.