La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand is a repair cream for very dry hands.
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand is a cream for dry, very parched and irritated hands that usually have the protective skin barrier worn away due to repeated aggressions such as weathering agents and frequent washing. La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand has moisturizing and repairing components that help restore and repair the skin barrier and protect the skin from its daily aggressors. La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand leaves hands soft, supple and comfortable.
- Restores the skin's protective barrier;
- Protects the epidermis from external factors;
- Moisturizing and soothing;
- Penetrates immediately;
HOW TO USE
Apply the cream to the hands as often as you consider necessary and massage until completely absorbed.
- Glycerin that moisturizes;
- Shea butter that restores the skin's hydrolipidic film with lipids similar to those of the skin itself.
AQUA / WATER GLYCERIN OCTYLDODECANOL STEARIC ACID PEG-100 STEARATE GLYCERYL STEARATE PALMITIC ACID STEARETH-10 PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL DIMETHICONE ALLANTOIN MYRISTIC ACID CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE TETRASODIUM EDTA XANTHAN GUM CETYL ALCOHOL SODIUM BENZOATE PHENOXYETHANOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE