ISDIN Fotoprotector Pediatrics Fusion Water is the easy photoprotector for daily use in children.
ISDIN Fotoprotector Pediatrics Fusion Water is the ultra-light sunscreen with high UVB and UVA SPF50 protection specially formulated for the skin of children and babies, from 6 months old. ISDIN Fotoprotector Pediatrics Fusion Water has optimal tolerance and does not irritate the eyes.
- High UV Protection;
- SPF50 UVB and UVA protection clinically evaluated in laboratory and in real conditions of high solar radiation:
- Does not irritate eyes;
- Evaluated under ophthalmological control;
- Optimum tolerance;
- Ultra-light texture with immediate absorption and intense hydration that leaves no residue;
- Suitable for all skin types, including atopic skin;
- Oil-free formula;
- Can be applied to damp skin
- Formula with the majority of biodegradable and/or inorganic ingredients.
HOW TO USE
Apply generously to dry or wet skin half an hour before sun exposure and reapply every 2 hours. By reducing the amount of product applied, the protection factor is reduced. Repeat the application after perspiring, swimming or towel-drying.
AQUA (WATER), OCTOCRYLENE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, PROPANEDIOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, DIMETHICONE, PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID, POLYSILICONE-15, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, TROMETHAMINE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, SILICA, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, POLYSORBATE 60, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-8, TOCOPHEROL, TROPOLONE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID.