Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS Cream 30% Urea is the cream for areas with extremely dry, rough and flaky skin.
Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS Cream 30% Urea is the intensive care for localized problem areas with Ceramides, 30% Urea and other Natural Moisturizing Factors. Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS Cream 30% Urea provides the intensive care that extremely dry skin needs to leave skin intensely moisturized and feeling and looking soft and smooth. Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS Cream 30% Urea should only be applied on localized problem areas and dermatological and clinical tests show that the skin is noticeably softer and smoother after one week, improving continuously with regular use. Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS Creme 30% Urea is suitable for skin areas with hyperkeratoses, keratosis pilaris and psoriasis, it can also be used as complementary care in conjunction with the treatment prescribed by the dermatologist and should not be used on open wounds.
- Intensive care for extremely dry skin areas;
- Intensely moisturized, smooth and supple looking skin;
- Very good efficacy and tolerance on extremely dry, thickened rough areas (hyperkeratoses) and on psoriatic plaques;
HOW TO USE
Apply once or twice daily to localized areas of dry, rough, thick, flaky skin on the elbows, feet, hands, and knees. Not for use over the entire body. Do not apply to open, bleeding or moist wounds. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Urea that keeps the outer layers of the skin well moisturized and enhances natural exfoliation;
- Ceramides that strengthen the skin's protective barrier, preventing moisture loss;
- Other Moisturizing Factors that hydrate and retain water in the skin.
AQUA, UREA, OCTYLDODECANOL, SODIUM ACETATE, DECYL OLEATE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, ARGININE HCL, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, CERAMIDE NP, CHOLESTEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEEDOIL, ALANINE, CARNITINE, GLYCINE, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DECYLENE GLYCOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL